Kidlit Bloggers

This is one of the blogs that my students and I created for a course on young adult literature. For this particular blog, students weren't required to post and we used the space as a complement to our twice a week sessions. The "Issues of Diversity in Children's and Adolescent Literature" blog shows what it looked like when I had a blog as an instructor and asked students to create and link their own review blogs to the course site.
.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thinking about the final project

FINAL PROJECTS!

Although I'm not asking you to hand in anything on your final project until 4/20, I'm happy to talk with people before then. My office hours are Tuesdays, 3:00-5:00; Fridays, 1:00-3:00; and by appointment.

Dates to remember:
  • Hand in 1-page proposal for your project/paper for feedback. (Tuesday, 4/20)
  • Workshop. Bring draft of project/paper for peer feedback. (Thursday, 4/29)
  • Share projects/projects due. (Wednesday, 5/5)
In addition to the description in the syllabus, you might check out the week 5 and week 8 powerpoints on Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment