Kidlit Bloggers

This is one of the blogs that my students and I created for a course on young adult literature. For this particular blog, students weren't required to post and we used the space as a complement to our twice a week sessions. The "Issues of Diversity in Children's and Adolescent Literature" blog shows what it looked like when I had a blog as an instructor and asked students to create and link their own review blogs to the course site.
.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Going public

Given Tuesday's discussion, I'm going to change the permissions on our blog so that it is visible to outside readers. (I'll also set it so that others can comment.)

Remember that this means that you should only contribute posts and comments that you don't mind having out there for the world to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment