Kidlit Bloggers

This is one of the blogs that my students and I created for a course on young adult literature. For this particular blog, students weren't required to post and we used the space as a complement to our twice a week sessions. The "Issues of Diversity in Children's and Adolescent Literature" blog shows what it looked like when I had a blog as an instructor and asked students to create and link their own review blogs to the course site.
.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Group Theory Project

I just sorted everyone's requests for the group project. The good news is that most people got their first choice, some got their second choice, and a handful of people got their third choice. :-)

I'm doing individual posts for each group, in part so that I can establish some common labels. If you want to see the whole list, I'll also post it on Angel. You can also click the "Theory project" label in the tag cloud to the left to pull up all of the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment