Kidlit Bloggers

This is one of the blogs that my students and I created for a course on young adult literature. For this particular blog, students weren't required to post and we used the space as a complement to our twice a week sessions. The "Issues of Diversity in Children's and Adolescent Literature" blog shows what it looked like when I had a blog as an instructor and asked students to create and link their own review blogs to the course site.
.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bach to Africa

I know the video quality is horrible but It will still get the point across and if you want a copy of the cd just let me know :)


2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I was expecting something worse (like the Russian ice dance from this past Olympics), but still... Woooow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, here's the Bollywood dance that's really awesome and respectfully authentic. :)

    http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/assetid=e713aa15-112f-4d1c-8665-77bec00aa9f1.html#daviswhite+rise+second+place

    ReplyDelete