Kidlit Bloggers

This is one of the blogs that my students and I created for a course on young adult literature. For this particular blog, students weren't required to post and we used the space as a complement to our twice a week sessions. The "Issues of Diversity in Children's and Adolescent Literature" blog shows what it looked like when I had a blog as an instructor and asked students to create and link their own review blogs to the course site.
.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Final paper/project conferences

I'm going to post my conference schedule for next week to the "Lessons" folder on Angel. If you would like to reserve a time, email me and I'll add you to the schedule. If none of the open slots work for you, email me a couple of other times and we'll work something out.

I'll also have my regular office hours this Friday from 1:00-3:00.

Unless we make special arrangements, all conferences are in my office: Bessey 243.

1 comment:

  1. I have to take my cat to the vet, so I'll have to cut office hours a bit short. (I think I'll leave at around 2:45.) Sorry for the inconvenience!

    ReplyDelete