Kidlit Bloggers

This is one of the blogs that my students and I created for a course on young adult literature. For this particular blog, students weren't required to post and we used the space as a complement to our twice a week sessions. The "Issues of Diversity in Children's and Adolescent Literature" blog shows what it looked like when I had a blog as an instructor and asked students to create and link their own review blogs to the course site.
.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Teaching Tool

I just discovered these books on CD which are produced by Full Cast Audio. Instead of the standard one person reading the whole book they have different voice actors to play the various roles. The one I'm currently listening to is Sleeping Freshman Never Lie by David Lubar. I think this would be a great way to get kids to read or get them interested in books. Full Cast Audio only produces young adult/children literature. Below is a link to the website

Full Cast Audio

1 comment:

  1. There's a great audio version of Feed available that includes commercials as part of the sound effects. I know the East Lansing Public Library has a copy if you are interested in reading Feed in a different way!

    ReplyDelete